joi, 5 iunie 2008

Online Poker Ebooks


Online Poker Ebooks

I bed been performing seriously online since the commencement of the twelvemonth, using ITH, the best poker book, as my bible and I'm around 2700 up in add, but over 50% of this is from one big competition win and bonuses. I am currently playing 1-2 decrease (looking to rank up to 2-4 in the nearer ulterior), and occasionally 25 and 50 buy-in no end, nonnegative tournaments when I can, which unluckily isn't really often. So I am (so far) a successful participant but I can't improve cerebration I could be doing a lot outgo if I knew how to outperform modify my gambol for the Internet. I purchased Secrets of Hold'em online for approximately $49. This poker E-book was a complete waste of money. It would better be considered an introductory pamphlet. I asked for and recieved a prompt refund.